On this page, I will try to keep an up-to-date and complete list of all my popular (as opposed to scholarly) articles, excluding the blog posts published on this site.
(I probably won’t be able to keep track of absolutely every place my articles have been published, because they are often re-printed without my knowledge. For example, publications such as Business Insider, ZeroHedge, and InfoWars, often re-print Mises.org articles without necessarily asking or informing the authors. I mention this not because I take issue with such re-printing, but rather as a disclaimer in case you see one of my articles published on a particularly unsavoury site, and think to yourself “I can’t believe George wanted to write for such a site!” In all likelihood, I probably didn’t even know it had been published there at all.)
- The Bank of England turns to More Easy Money, published by Mises.org on 21st August.
- Investors are Thwarting the Bank of England’s latest QE Scheme, published by Mises.org on 1st September.
- The Post-Brexit Boom is Baffling Elites, published by Mises.org on 19th September.
- My letter of thanks to Mises Institute donors, written after having attended the 2016 Mises University summer programme in Auburn, AL, was published in The Austrian Vol.2 No.5, September-October 2016.
- The Bank of England Abandons Cryptocurrencies – For Now, published by Mises.org on 6th October.
- Theresa May uses first Conference speech as Prime Minister to Attack Libertarians, published on LewRockwell.com on 10th October.
- Mark Carney: Britain’s Celebrity Central Banker, published on Mises.org on 18th October.
- Would You Lease-to-Own a Pair of Sneakers?, published on Mises.org on 10th May.
- No, Mark Carney, Brexit Didn’t Cause Inflation – You Did, published on Mises.org on 28th June.
- For Libertarians, the British Monarchy Is the Least of Our Worries, originally intended to be titled ‘Why Anarchists should Support the Queen‘, published on Mises.org on 9th July.
- Does Britain Have the World’s Best Health System? Only if you Ignore Outcomes, published on Mises.org on 20th July.
- The NHS is world class – if you ignore its woeful outcomes, a re-worded and abbreviated version of the above article, published in City A.M. on 14th August.